Coffee - Nonsense
- "coffee, black and strong" - Gary Cooper
- "What does it mean 'I have roasted the meal?' This is COFFEE!
- 4 foods - groups: Coffee, chocolate, ice, coffee
- A mathematician is a machine, which changes coffee in theorems
- A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
- And again a cup of coffee down the programmer's throat!
- Coffee and cigarettes: The first two computer-peripherals!
- Coffee does not cause cancer, water does!!!
- COFFEE.COM not found: (A)dd more, (R)eheat, (F)reak out
- COFFEE.EXE not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)all asleep
- COFFEE.POT not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)anic?
- COFFEE.POT not found; kill (E)verybody, (S)elected bodies, (Y)ou?
- Caffeine-free: Use it, to sober up, after drinking of non-alcoholic beer!
- Caffeine-frees coffee is like kisses of your sister.
- Caffeine-frees coffee? Say no!
- Don't speak to me until I have not got my second cup of coffee!
- Drink your coffee! There are poor people in India, who sleep!
- Each should believe something: I believe, that I will have more coffee.
- Everything I know, I learned from coffee.
- Give me a cup of coffee and ask me again in ten minutes.
- I can build a cheesecake from lime & coffee in under 5 minutes.
- I eat coffee just from the can. Why water it?
- Is there a life before coffee?
- Life begins after coffee!
- The life is too short for bad coffee.
- A man does not only live of coffee (proverb).
- My God ... It is full of coffee!
- Never drink coffee, it has already been nearby a fish.
- One nation with Egalitee, Fraternitee and Morningcoffee!
- Oxymoron: Caffeine-free coffee
- Special - a double Espresso with a shot of coffee
- Rule #5: Everybody must buy coffee for Gina
- Severe error 102: Insufficient coffee, which hesitated operator.
- Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee.
- Syntax - errors in KITCHEN.EXE: COFFEE not found.
- The four foods - groups: Coffee, ice, beer and pizza.
- There is too much blood in my caffeine.
- My brain is on drugs, toast and coffee
- This is ... excuse my language ... damn good coffee.
- Extremities office - automation: Networked coffee - machines!
- Where does the brown of the coffee go, when you drink it?
Home - Vienna - Photos
- Music - Traveltips
- Tours - Boattrip
- Coffeehouse - Heuriger/Wine
- Links - Search - About